Wednesday 30 September 2015

Scrappingclearly September sketch challenge

This is a collection of photos taken in Coral Bay Western Australia. I used my new Lindy's Stamp  Gang color sprays, embossing powder and magicals. Not so sure about the finished page but the colors do a great job of representing Coral Bay. The pearl flourishes remind me of the glow of the huge snapper as they swim past you at the beach.
I used my Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Sky, with the fine line attachment to write the title
hope you like it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colours !!! Love your mixed media background!!! Thanks for playing along again with Scrappingclearly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary I love your vibrant background to go with those stunning photos. Thanks for joining Scrapping Clearly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your lovely words. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete