Saturday 24 October 2015

Scrap Around The World 2015 October Moodboard Challenge Entry 2!!





I was also inspired by the vivid  colors of Heather's mood board ,and the exotic bird when I created this page.



I used Strathmore 12x 12 Watercolor paper.

I used my Lyra Aquacolor water soluble crayons to make the background, and also on the paper  to cut my dies from.
I then stamped with my Kaisercraft triangles clear stamp and also my Penny Black Slapstick /Cling hearts stamp, using Ranger  Archival inks.
The flowers and leaves are new from Kazzazz,(thanks Zena Melville) and I colored them  with the crayons, the leaves I colored but did not add water.
The Awesome  Arrow is from Scrapmatts and I left that raw.
The butterflies and dragon flies were Kazzazz dies, and I'm not sure which company made the bird of paradise die, or the ornate hearts.

This photo was taken on an AWESOME occasion!!
 My daughter and I had just completed a Short Course Triathlon ( 350 metres ocean swim, 7 k bike ride and 5k run/walk!)and we were pretty please with ourselves!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! A great display of colors. You have interpreted the mood board well.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - you did two entries! Woohoo! Again, I love your colour choices. The blending of colour on some of the embellies is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ambitious girl!!! Love this one too! Great colors! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou..I should have added we haven't done any more triathlons since this occasion!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout with amazing use of moodboard colours. Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww....what an amazing layout...love it..so bright and happy...Thank you for playing at SATW this month...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and colorful! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So gorgeous and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful efforts Rosemary! And I am so happy you have triumphed over your initial technical difficulties!! Good for you!!! SATW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This layout is very beautiful too!) Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete