Monday 18 January 2016

More Than Words January challenge 2016

This challenge required the use of a selfie, or a photo of myself and inspiration from the word Personality.

I like to think my personality is a happy and positive one and this is portrayed in the photo and with the wordings on the paper. The papers are from Bo Bunny's Boardwalk Collection.

I dusted the starfish with Bellbird Paperarts Diamond Glitter, and added teresa collins " every day moments " bling as I also love anything that sparkles!!

this is the More Than Words Mood Board
 http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

This is what I created

I'm wearing a wetsuit floating in the ocean off Carnac Island.(W.A.) - I don't like selfies of myself because they showcase my double chin so I opted for a photo of myself. This photo was taken a while ago before I gave up trying to hide the white hair!!!The little girl in the right hand corner playing on the beach is a good representation of the happy little girl in me too!!






good luck everybody!

12 comments:

  1. Great layout Rosemary & great pic too. Thanks so much for joining in & playing along with our challenge at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT photo of you... FANTASTIC layout!
    Thank you for joining us over @ More Than Words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo! Thanks for playing along with us. MTW - KareenBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosemary! So good to see your here! love the layout your look fabulous! Terrific page!! Thanks for joining us in our inaugural month! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have always been so encouraging and I have really appreciated it

      Delete
  5. Such a cute and fun page that really speaks about you! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on our challenge! I can see from your page that you are a very happy life loving woman! Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for your kind words😃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for your kind words😃

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really LOVE this photo Rosemary! It's so you - happy and laughing! Thanks for joining in our very first More Than Words challenge - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout!Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete