Monday 29 February 2016

Dusty Attic February 16 Moodboard challenge

gorgeous Mood Board this month

http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com.au/



I was inspired by the teddy bear and the wood grain and that gorgeous blue/grey


I reversed a canvas and painted it with heavy white gesso, before painting it with prima mica powder "Frozen Lake".
 I also mixed it with texture paste and dabbed it onto the chipboard pieces. The flowers were white, and I treated the flowers in the same way and dabbed in onto the white teddy  bears too.
 I also stencilled 3D medium in the background , and along the sides with a brick layering stencil from Tim  Holtz.
I  bought the teddy bears at Paperific last year and have been waiting for the right occasion to use them!
The flowers are fabric and were bought at Paperific too.(www.uniquestitching.com.au)


   

cheers

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! This is so incredibly adorable and precious and beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Mood Board challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this!!! Love the texture on your chipboard and I agree...those Teddy-bears add just to right touch to this project...Thank you so much for using the Dusty Attic Mood-board this month...

    ReplyDelete