Sunday 20 March 2016

More Than Words March scrapbooking Challenge 2016

Great theme this month!

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

When I was looking for the right photo I couldn't go past this one!! My son and I had a rocky start and  both he and I were in a state of Bliss when this was taken!!



I must be clear however,  I did enjoy most of the time he was awake immensely!!
(And still do 21 years later!!)



I started with black gesso  through a "The Crafter'sWorkshop" stencil - ( a technique I learned from Rikki Grazziani - thank you Rikki)). 
Then I sprayed with Dylusions Sprays 
Crushed Grape,
London Blue
               and Vibrant Turquoise.
Also splattered them about!

I stamped a few hearts about with archival black ink... thought they were too stark so I filled them in with white gesso!!

The chipboard circles are from Scrapmatts and I painted them with white gesso, as I did the Kassazz chipboard letters. Once dry I dabbed Finnabair's Snowflake Paste about them to give them a zing!

The Prima Metallics and the Prima wood veneers were all coated with clear gesso before being colored with the dylusion inks, as were the flowers.

I added Prima glass beads to the flowers, again for some added  zing!

I'm very excited about being invited onto the Creative Team for Hobbysew Echuca! Keep an eye out for my upcoming creations!!



10 comments:

  1. Such a vibrant and lovely layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sensational background!!
    Just great!!!
    Thanks dor playing with us at More Than Words!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on our challenge Rosemary, cute photo too. Love the black stencilling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Rosemary - this is fabulous! I fully understand the bliss of a sleeping baby - also the bliss of them being adults! The colours in this are amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ da colors in this layout... THANK You Rosemary for joining in over @ More Than Words!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on our challenge this month Rosemary!!! Love that photo too adorable! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stanning colors in the layout!! Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Rosemary, the colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete