Thursday, 30 March 2017

Driving the Boat!

 More than Words Scrapbooking challenge ( http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/) for March was to use the word Beautiful and the technique to use a butterfly

I combined this challenge with the March StuckSketches challenge (http://stucksketches.blogspot.com.au/ )




my take on these two challenges!






I love the story this page tells and it is agreat record of such a lovely day.
I used the very gorgeous Wildflower  Collection from Kaisercraft
-Wildflower in Bloom
-Wildflower Wings
-Wildflower Collectables
-Bloom Flourish Pack
-and one Cocoa Vanilla Studios Make A Wish Enamel dot!

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely layout I really enjoy the bright color! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary this is fabulous! I love the way you've used the sketch - waht a fab interpretation of both challenges! I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! So many pretty butterflies! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that paper! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete