Tuesday 1 August 2017

Scrap The Girls August 2017 Challenge

Scrap The Girls challenge blogspot


I have to admit I found this mood board quite challenging!

I was inspired by the square paint swatches and the charcoal made me think of mixed media







I actually had a lot of fun doing this!!

I started with Kaisercraft Basecoat 1V paper collection-Jeans

I applied golden Light Moulding Paste through a Finnabair stencil- Grungy Grid.

Then I painted it all with Finnabair Art Basics Clear Gesso.

When dry I sprayed it with Dylusions Ink Spray Slate Grey and Kaisercraft Kaiser mist Winter Grey.

When I added Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio spray Blazing Black, it turned it all a deep steel bluey grey !

The leaves and roses behind the photo are made from Anna Griffin Couture Creations Embossing

 Paste- White Finish, mixed with Dylusions Ink Slate Grey and placed in a Silicone mould from 

zyneria.com (lace pattern and leaves).

The title and the small hearts are from Imaginarium Designs

The dangly heart below the photo is from WOW- words or Whatever, and the photo frame is from 

ScrapMatts.

 I dabbed them all with black gesso.

Then I added a few drops of Liquitex Professional Ink- Carbon Black about the page


I used  Finnabair Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel to attach Finnabair Art Ingredients- Glass

Beads( Zinc ) about the page.

I used a Fude Ball pen to add the journalling details.

Looking forward to seeing how others create from this moodboard!



No comments:

Post a Comment