Thursday 1 March 2018

Scrap The Girls March Inspiration




I had the ideal photo for this challenge,my daughter, face painted as a tiger, giving out that exact message!!


I used the lyrics from Helen Reddy's famous song as my title!





I had great fun playing around with Tim Holtz Oxide inks over a prima stencil(woven).

The technique I used was demonstrated in a video by Emma Zappone. ( using a small plastic bag to apply the zinc oxide to your page)- thanks Emma for the reminder about that technique!

I also used papers from Maja Design's Denim and Friends Collection.

Stamps were from Carabelle Art Studio Art Stamps "Dood'l Art"

The red thickers were from American Crafts " Rain Boots" and the black were Amy Tangerine.

I rarely scrap yellow as I find it hard to work with but this photo fitted the mood board perfectly!!
It was definitely a benefit to go out of my comfort zone for this one!!
people should have lots of fun with this mood board!

No comments:

Post a Comment