Tuesday 13 March 2018

Stick It Down March 2018 Inspiration

Stick It Down March single page challenge for 2019


I saw this as a great opportunity to scrap some of my January Canada holiday!!



I went out of my comfort zone and played with Faber-Kastell Gelatos  and really enjoyed myself!!

 Gelatos I used were :-

Elderberry

Kiwi

Strawberry

Fig

After covering the page with White gesso I applied the Gelatos and water,then dropped salt on while 

still wet.

Then when dry, I  rubbed off the salt and used wet wipes over a couple of stencils.

The chipboard words were from Kasazz.

 I painted them with white gesso and again, when dry coloured with the same Gelatos.

 The sequins were Beads Neezs, which I bought from a Patchwork and gift shop in Port Lincoln South Australia.(Ruby and Kate)

 I love how they reflect the colour of whatever they are on. I'll be looking for more of them!

All in all pretty pleased with this page.

Would love to see how others create with this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment